Free Registration for Accepted Abstracts
The ICOMES 2017 provides speakers of accepted abstracts with free registration code. The code will be sent to authors with a guidelines for free registration. Please see the below steps.
- Step 1 : Submit an abstract!
- Step 2 : Wait for the notice of acceptance which will be announced on 21 July
- Step 3 : Get the code for free registration.
- Step 4 : Register with the code.
All presenters must make pre-registration (online) and pay the fees to attend the meeting.
Online registration ends 17 August 2017
- How to Write Abstracts
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words recommended.
- Capitalize the first letter of the title. *exception: unique words
- Length of Body: 300 words.
The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- Contents: Extremely simple result with comment “The result will be discussed soon” will not be accepted.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email to the secretariat is accepted.
- Note that fax submissions will not be accepted.
- How to Submit Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted through the website.
*Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
- All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format. It is authors' responsibility to review and correct the submissions. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract.
|Clinical obesity and metabolic syndrome
|Pathogenesis of obesity and metabolic syndrome
|Behavior, nutrition, education & exercise
|Complications of obesity and metabolic syndrome
|Therapeutics of obesity and metabolic syndrome
|Epidemiology of obesity and metabolic syndrome
|Integrated physiology of obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Abstracts Process
- After submitting the abstract online, you will receive a confirmation letter. All submitting authors are asked to make sure that the abstracts are successfully submitted. Please contact us if no confirmation letter is received.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to submitting authors.
- Author’s Registration
- As the accepted abstracts are to be included in the scientific program, authors MUST make pre-registration.