Important Dates: ~ 17 August 2017
|Certified M.D. (개원의)
|Exercise Specialist (운동사)
|Student and Other Professionals
(학생 및 기타)
List of Developing Countries for Special Discount
|All Delegates from
||Congo Dem. Rep.
||Korea Dem Rep.
|Central African Republic
* Resident / Student registration requires a written letter on their affiliation letterhead, with the statement that the registered person is a resident / student at the time of the conference, to be signed by the registrant‘s advisor (Professor, Supervisor, etc.). This letter ought to be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org
, with a scanned PDF email attachment.
- Bank Transfer
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
- A copy of remitter’s slip should be sent to the KSSO (email@example.com) & Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please note that the remittance charge should be paid by the registrant, and the registrant's name should be clearly stated on the wire transfer.
1) Holder’s Name: Korean Society for the Study of Obesity
2) Account No.: 584-910003-16504
3) Swift Code: HNBNKRSE
4) Branch Code: 584
5) Bank Name: HANA BANK
- Cancellation Policy
- If you have already registered for meeting and find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify the secretariat in writing to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon receipt of this written notice after the conference.
- All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
Request Form for Cancellation (KOR)
- Cancellation & Refund
A request for cancelling registration must be pre-notified in writing to the secretariat by email.
Cancelling registration by phone is NOT accepted.
To transfer registration fee to another is not allowed.
|Notice Received before/on Pre-registration Deadline
||Notice Received after Pre-registration Deadline